Monday, July 12, 2010

Home ~!

haiz,
as mention on previous post,
my foundation had ended last thursday.
cross finger everything at least a pass...
anyway,
before heading back to my home town by yesterday train.
i actually had some marathon with my friends.
1st stop, clubbing at Euphoria Minister of Sound at Sunway
sec stop, The Curve for movie : Twilight - Eclipse
3rd stop, shopping at Mid Valley & The Gardens

but within these few stops, we actually do have quite a number of food marathon also
food such as pasta, dim sum, western food...

yesterday manage to get 6pm KTM ticket to head back to Ipoh.
reached Ipoh by 9pm
when reached home, it was like
finally, home sweet home.. =D
before unpacking my stuff
the 1st thing i did is switch on the laptop
but is to webcam with my sis and mom @ Aus
chit chat till around 11pm
then head out to yam cha with my dad and sis...
i think when my mom back,
i will be having another new pair of Haivanas sandle~
yeah ~! but i bet this time the colour is a bit funky...XD
slept around 12:30+ yesterday...
and wake up 10am this morning? XD
and had my breakfast with my sis only, as dad head out to work adi...
then back around 12 pm
so then its time for me to switch on my laptop and check what's happening..XD
1st thing i get to know is that Spain won the Fifa world cup
then found out kinda miss out a lot of friends blog to be read....
anyway
sorry that i unable to share photo's due no no camera =[

No comments:

Post a Comment