Friday, March 13, 2009

wat a terrifying 12/3/09

well, yesterday i went back to skull by about 10:45 am with 1 of my friend together , Alan.
well as we arrive to the skull, the atmosphere at outside wasn't that crowded .
but
when entering the hall,
all i can see is people.. haha.. i mean lot of lots of ex-students and parents.
but we wait at the hot atmosphere hall without any fan turn on yet.
we all start to talk about the things had happen by the last 4 months.
till 11:10 am our skull Mr. Hee goes up the stage and said that, i'am sorry about the releasing of the SPM result will be delayed , as the skull is still annalysing the result..
doh, we all like standing in a BBQ hall , all start to sweat bzs of the hot atmosphere .
till about 11:40 am something, some teacher starts to come in to the hall with the result SLIP
O_O||
and the most happy moment is that my class form teacher is the 1st class that sit down and start to give out the result..
T.T and that time when i notice , my class roll is line up with almost of the full class student .
but luckily im in the middle line..
i waited in scare and happy feeling,also can say confussed feeling.
till the time ,that my turn to take the result,my hand like shaking and feeling not wanting to face the truth of wat i get.
before i get the result slip , i can see the Sience stream student most of them are jumping and smiling with the result they get.
well at here, i feel happy for them also.
back to my result slip.
when i look into it..><|
my 1st subject was looking at my English (GCE-O) grade, well that was not so happy.. as at that garde i only get B3 while the MY standard i get A1 .
as look through all the other subject , overall i only get 3 A's and 1 A1 and 2 A2 .
well , i am not very satisfy with my result ,as i aimed to get about atleast of 5 A's and now i take less 2 A's .
but wat to do? is me who didn't work hard at my studies from form 1~ form 5 .
can't blame other , only can blame my own .
now ,i can't feel sad or even happy . bzs of my own attitude .
after getting result .
me and all my friend is planning to go out to go and drink tea and eat lunch together .
but
the worst thing and most terrifying news come in.
after getting the result and we all were standing outside the hall, and that time my friend,Alan get a phone call.
in the phone call he get a terrifying news that is his father had past away .
and when i know this news i like feel so sad to my friend , but i can't do anything .
i can see the emotion from my friend face, his smiling face is gone but wat left is a very sad and angry emotion.
i feel so sorry for him , that at the same day things just come in.
in the evening, i tried to call him and sms him.
but he didn't reply , and i was so worry about how is my friend doing now.
and in my heart i feel like crying also.
but this morning me and other friends will drop by to his house .
to my friend Alan , u must take care of urself and be more stronger .

No comments:

Post a Comment