Monday, March 2, 2009

doh... ?

today wake up in a cloudy day .
after having breakfast , i had ntg to do at my house.
so i decided to go and clean up some mess at my room.
in the process of cleaning up, i open my phone and start playing up the music.
some songs that i listening is Fall For You , GEE , Stylish , Strong Baby .....and some more..
aiks, so long no clean up my room, all the table and desk also cover with dirt .
In the way of cleaning up , my friend phoned me and asked me whether want to come out and have lunch at Pizza hut and go Jusco walk.
so then i say ok lor. as the things i going to clean up its almost 99% .
so before they arrive , i already done cleaning up .
i quickly change up and go meet them .
after parking at Jusco and walking with my friends into Jusco.
i saw a girl infront of me look very familiar .
but i cant c very clearly so i waited till the time when going down by using the escalator.
then at there only i got chance to c clearly whether is it the girl i know lor..
so when going down i saw her clearly,and thats Cat and her sis Emily.
but too bad , she didn't saw me and i don't dare to go front and call her.. =X
so i sms her ><|| well today go Jj just walk ..walk ..walk ..awaile only ,as my friend wanted to go get some information about hand phones,as he wanted to buy a new hand phone. just walked around half hours or LESS ~ then leave Jj le. then the next place we stop is at Infinity , aiks.. so bad le the quality of the pc there , around half hour dc from lan game few times. =/ after 1 hour we left lu- as we are not very happy with the pc there . then the next destination i didn't follow them as the next destination is far from my house and i feel abit bad for my friend that drive me , so i called him to drop me by back to my home lor.. well , the evening doesn't have anything to do , just sit infront of the pc and fat mou . the worst time start when dinner is finished. just after finish dinner, i sit at the sofa not for 15 minute . the electric city went out , by my own conclusion is cause by the lighting strike . as its raining. below there is 2 photo that show the whole area of my housing area doesn't have electric city for around 1 hour +

but bad thing is , my dad and mom went out to walk Jj ==|| by leaving me ,my sis and our dog at house in the Dark .
aiyo. so hot . but hot is not a problem. the problem that bug me is that there is so many mosquitoes bites me ne.. very Very ichy er ..

then after the electric city come back alive =D
i quickly open the pc and on9 lor..
1st thing is go watch anime then on9 msn and check mail.
after checking mails and replying comment at friendster , i start to write this ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment