Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the day...

aish , my heart and mind are getting confused .
so many thing to think of, worry of..
till now i still not yet get my salary , god.. i stopped work about more than a month le, but still i not yet get my salary . bzs of my bank acc is not single .
and i can't make new acc as the bank can't verify my IC . wtf la, malaysia made IC cip ??? quality bad till ntg to say ..
and tml getting result le, so worry about getting wat result . i scare that the result that i get will also scared me to death..
then after finish worrying about the result, i have to worry about the NS .
till now i not yet receive the letter so that i cant go for body check up.

other than that, y my mom always think that i only know think about games????? make me so lost confident. actually my mind always thinking of many things but only u can't look into my mind , so pls dont say that i dont think of my own future..

welcome back to Ipoh , to Girlee.. ^^

tonight i wonders whether i can sleep or not as the pressure is going more heavy on my mind.
but, to all my friends and ex form 5 students good luck and all the best for taking the SPM result by tml .

No comments:

Post a Comment