Saturday, January 17, 2009

doh.. a lonely...

well today was a lonely day..
as my family planned to go KL to SHOP !
you c.. they shop to buy new cloth..but for me..i bought mine
and further more im a guy that doesn't like to go shopping..and is window shopping .
so i decided to stay at home while my family went to KL.
kinda a lonely as it doesn't sound like my house..bzs its too quiet ..
well my house has 2 dog's .. and now i the only 1 at home..so my mom gv me the duty to take care of them.
well actually ntg to take care .. just gv them food to eat in time..

at the time of 10 pm ++ my mom called back from KL..to ask how is it going..?
well things going like usual ..but for them..not so good..
bzs they get stuck at the Sungai Wang.. =XXXXXXXXXX
haha..and stuck there for about 1 hour+++
well i hope they now reach their hotel le..and get a nice bath and go to bed..

well actually i was thinking while im alone in home today ..
do people do change?
change in emotion? attitude? style? dream?
or is it just that i think 2 many..?

No comments:

Post a Comment