Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st day at work

well jan 19 is my 1st day to work..
wake up at 7am + then go prepare lor..
then go eat my breakfast with my dad then rush to Jj by 8 am .. as me and the other 2 promoter from parkson need to open the fair..
well after getting the stock, we hurry getting the stocks into the selected area of our fair..
start unpacking and arrange cloth into the bin ..
the time by then just fly~~ from 8 am , zoom ... we are not done arrange yet, but the time is already 10 am that is Jj start business time.
well although the business time has start but they didn't say we cant keep arrange things =X
well yesterday i work at morning shift, that is from 10 am ~ 6 pm . but for me,sad case is that i dint manage to sell even a cloth. aiyo..
well 1st day stand for so long ,my leg also going to cacat le.. haha
but then later today i also need to work also ne. aiks..cham..

No comments:

Post a Comment