Saturday, January 31, 2009

A day and night

well..today i work at morning shift , as night time i got planning .
but things happen to me at my work by this morning.
when my sis enter to work, she told me that one of the cloth and hanger was missing .
well. it was shocking to me as i doesn't even know that it is missing.
now i only can pray hard that the missing cloth can be found back as i need not to pay back for the lost cloth.
as time past , i punch my card out by 6 p.m and headed back to home to bath and get a bit of short(very short) nap .
then wait for my cousin car to fetch me to have dinner with cat , simon , girlee and me.
we had our dinner at the beacon point .
well things go pretty well, as i scared that it will be a cold conversation between us.
well, we talked about things that happen on the few weeks ago .
we start eating by 7:30+++
but we end our dinner and conversation by 10:10 p.m
i was so happy that i was given a chance to eat dinner with this 2 leng lui
haha
just hope that the friendship between us will never be broken.
stay happy , stay cool , stay healthy , friendship forever .
take care my friend till 1 day we meet again and sit together and have a drink.

after the dinner and taking girlee back home, me and my parents headed to the Ipoh Pandang.
we thought that there will be fire works at mid night.but it end up with zero .
aiks such a disappointment.
after waited till 12:05, we head back to home by a disappointment feeling .
and now i am back in home typing .

No comments:

Post a Comment