Saturday, December 20, 2008

19&20 -12-08

today plan was ruined..aiks..
as my family and me ..decided to go to swim by today morning..but end up not going ..bzs my sis say next time only go..aiks..so lazy..><||
failed to go swim but nvm...so we head to hv our breakfast nearby my house..
in the afternoon...i went to my friend house by 2 p.m , as in the late evening we are going to help out by doing volunteer in helping out to arrange..things and prepare stuff..
we start it by 9 p.m smtg but call it a day when time reach 11 p.m and decided to cont doing it by tml..
as time is late..i didn't go back to my own home..but stayed at my friend house with the other 2 friends..
so all together there are 4 ppl sleeping in a same room..haha
but after we done that..we didn't went back to my friend ..Chicky house..but went to hv a supper .haha
but after went back to Chicky house.we go to hv a bath 1 by 1 ..by the time of 12 midnight..
after finished bath..we didn't went to sleep so early ..as we played and chatted about thing of Dota till 1:30+ a.m haha
that time only me and Chicky went to sleep..but the other 2 friend..still cont to play..haha..
in the next morning we wake up by 10 ...and that time me and Chicky only know that they both sleep about 4/5 a.m in midnight..aiks.. sleep so late..
as we wake up by 10 a.m is not early..and we need to arrive at the place to cont the work by 11 a.m
we rush to hv our breakfast by eating cereals and energy bar ...
aiks..
went there only help out on some..
but time fly very fast..as we left there by the time of 2:15 p.m
and went back to hv a bath..and head to Parkson..as me and my friend need to find a job to do to past times and earn some money ..
well end up dissapointed as we find it at a quiet late time..as most of the vacancy is taken..
so we head to Jusco to find..=X
well at Jusco i manage to apply a vacancy at a restaurant and waiting for their reply to confirm that whether i will get the job..while my friend get to apply it at the Jusco K-box ..
haha i wish him good luck as there will be a second interview..
well after done all those ..my friend Chicky fetch me back to my house...well thx for the driving ..
after reach home..get myself a bath again..and waited for my dinner..
after dinner..sat here writting this..

No comments:

Post a Comment