Wednesday, December 17, 2008

17-12-08

well,
just start using this blogspot as a blog site.not very know how to use yet..but going to surf trough it and get to know more about how it function.
today morning..wake up as usual that is by 7 am in the morning ..
go to brush my teeth and have a bath..haha
after that go and wear cloth and go check out my parents are ready to go
for our breakfast.
as today morning i have appointment with my friends..so had to eat my breakfast with my parents abit faster..as the appointment time is we all meet by 8 am in the morning at green town .
we went to the cc to have some game..then went to have our lunch by 12 noon . after that we all head to the town as to drop down 1 of our friend that need to go back to home and our driver..haha joking la.. need to go to town and pick up things..
after done all , we head back to Parkson.. =X haha..
the driver play around inside the parking area by driving here and there and park like as if the whole parking lot is his..
after get a RIGHT parking , we go to the k-box as we planned ..from 12 something we sing till 5 pm ..
well finish singing K .. we all decide to head back to home as time is quiet late .
as i was waiting my mom to come fetch me..i went to a shop that sells CD's
well entered and buy a Korea movie , "Fly Daddy Fly "..
after buying it..i walked to the entrance where Kopitiam and Starbuck is beside me..then wait..wait ..wait...
finally my mom came.. and we headed to home lor..
after reach home..of course have a refreshing bath 1st..
then had my dinner at home with my family...
after finish my dinner..then i can't wait to watch the Korea movie..as i waited long time to buy it..haha..
watch till now lor..then mai write and cr8 this blog ..
well.. after counting..today sure spend a lot of money for me..that is about RM 60 +
aiks..sure need to work to get back my money..

No comments:

Post a Comment