Thursday, December 18, 2008

18-12-08

well..
today was moody for me..
whole day so boring only sit at home..
sit in front of pc/laptop ...sit in front of tv ...go out eat ...help my mom do some house work...
i just want to go out and try all the food around the world..but ...money doesn't allow me to do that...
wanted to hv or confess but don't dare..bzs im scared of failure ....
wanted to do so many things but the money doesn't allow me to do so..
wanted to hv a personal laptop .. but doesn't hv money to buy..ask from parents..answer is later 1st..
after sitting in front of the pc and facing the monitor,that msn is on9 but no 1 to chat with..
go and play dota..all rounds lose..make me so sad..so moody.. dont noe y these all things happen to me..

even now in the night..so lonely..nobody that can share my feeling with..

No comments:

Post a Comment