Monday, November 1, 2010

i set boundaries in most of the people around me,
for strangers, i only talk unless u talk to me or ask me question.
hi - bye friend, nothing much but smile? wave?
friends, i never share details with u all... the topic and content that i choose to talk is depends on which type of person you are...
buddies, i share most of my story with, but still i never shared lock memories and secret with...
family, i never talk about my story with my family...

the point i saying this is because, the trust between me and people around me.
the trust, that this trust word never appear in my mind dictionary.
once it's hurt, the trust is destroy... that is so hard to build back.
i set boundaries not meant to hurt people, but if i do... i'm so sorry about it.

i think only my buddies and family do know 1 thing that i mostly hate the most,
is that people never stop disturbing people in wrong time, keep repeating what the content of conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment