Monday, November 15, 2010

13th Nov saturday

Went to Time Square & Fahrenheit 88
with my sis
as i planned to get myself few things such as:
Skinny jeans
Belt
Sling Bag
DVD's/collection

but what i manage to get for myself
on that day is only
Skinny jean
&
a CD+DVD only

photo will do the job =)

1st place is to go Fahrenheit 88
UNIQLO ~

manage to spot this Skinny Fit Jeans
and bought it.
the people in UNIQLO is O.M.G ? when walking into Fahrenheit 88, it was like very less people.
but when enter UNIQLO, its totally opposite, where me and my sis saw people all over searching for clothing/accessories/stuffs and also queuing up to fitting rooms.
clothing there were nice, as for the quality, no comment 1st. but what i think that its quite good and price reasonable.


Next spot after UNIQLO,
back to Time Square.
1st place : My Star Collection.
got what i wanted for MONTHS !
but finally got my copy of
TaeYang - Solar International Ver Album
it's so cool that hardly explain... x)

front cover
Yg Card with TaeYang... x))
content
the lyric booklet
the POSTER !!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

i think thats all for this post... x)

ps: sorry for the bad/poor quality of photo, as its taken with only hand phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment