Monday, May 3, 2010

Choosing
study at Taylor
TBF July intake
was a hard decision
as that time
i miss
miss out my friends that i know from my hometown
those that are
so near from me

but i won't regret fully
that why i choose
to study at here alone
without anyone i know before
with whole new environment
that i start my journey
on last year 2009
July

because from that day
i get to know more friends
that
i will go on
with me
in this journey

they've been caring me
helping me
for at-least
5 months

sometimes
i know i am
annoying
and bothering
but
sorry for causing that

but times go on
i try to think more
and get to
see a lot more
into the society

i should be starting growing up
on myself
and also my mind
i think it will be the last 8 weeks time,
for me to really reach the
final goal
of my
foundation
although i done badly for my Sem1 & 2
but i think this Sem3 is very important for me

i just don't want to
just waste my parents
money
heart
love
and also
the trust
that they put on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment