Thursday, November 26, 2009

sux holiday

aiks,
its been awhile
not writing anything.
didn't actually went out with friend
much
what i do is just stay home
and
help out my mom

3 days ago
i scare to fall sick
that is getting a flu/sneeze
then following fever
aiks
till today still sick.
i hope that it went recover soon

my eldest sister just came back from
Aus by this Monday.
but i didn't went
to KLIA to pick up my sis with my family
as
i am staying back to watch over the house
and also
looking over the dogs...
hehe

today
finally is the day where my
result is release
about my result
is as sucks as me
zzz
2 more sem to go
that i need to really work
hard and focus on
it
before everything is too late.
and about my 2 week holiday is going to end soon
as my second semester starts by 30th Nov

but i got to head back to KL
by this saturday
as
me and my family
need to attend a
wedding dinner
then hope that Sunday
able to go shopping
then buy some things that i wanted
short pants
skinny jeans
sneakers

hope everything will go smoothly~

~.~
i am so shit now

No comments:

Post a Comment