Thursday, November 12, 2009

disappointed

somehow
i had no idea is it true that
i do like to
self pity
myself
by doing
single thing to perfect

somehow this week finals do
make me feel very moody
English - HD gone or even D is gone
Economics - HD/D is gone
BMA - no idea pass or what
Account - dead (today paper)

for some reason,
it really do hurt myself
as
i have econs and acc
background
but
i did sux
in every paper

and tomorrow is the last paper
that is
moral,
i had no idea what is my course mark
that tell me
i still need how many marks
to at least a C for it

people can't know
what i thinking
and
feeling
even include my family and best friends
so, for a friend
can you really
read my mind?

see me happy
but do i really happy
by that time ?

and this whole week
don't know
what happen to myself
as
stomach keep
not feeling well
few days back
stomachache.
then yesterday gastric.
and today
don't even know what is it...
2 hungry? or 2 full? or got gastric again?
feel so unwell

just hope to back my house
at
Ipoh
and
have a full rest
that is
without
thinking
a single thing
about my study or living.


No comments:

Post a Comment