Tuesday, November 15, 2011

15/11/2011

Seriously that i think my blog went dead. i meant really dead as to no updates or anything.
I've been not busy till now recently, but i'm just too lazy to update or to write anything.
Meanwhile, about my Sydney trip during my long long 4 month plus break shall be up when i really got the mood to edit my trip photos and to upload them here and blog about it.
Thinking back the trip somehow reminds me of all those desserts available there and those that i had taste. yummies one...
As for current, started my second year of my degree for 6 weeks. Got separated with previous classmates, but in the mean time, it's a better opportunity for me to get to know more people around me rather than only just hanging out or chill with the one that i'm comfortable with.
Recently that there's a highly recommended or anticipating movie, You are the apple of my eyes / 那些年,我们一起追的女孩。


For me, i personally love this movie. As in how it reminds me of the days back then and missing secondary school times. This movie really do reflect on what the journey that most teenager had during those days back then. 
Hope to watch it for the second time or more perhaps? hehe 

Sooner or later, i'll be super busy with my assignments as a lot needed to be done and 2 due at 8th december. While 4 mores following up at the back.
Anyway, i think i should start to write and blog more stuff around me though. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment