Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Examination period

Currently I'm sitting for my Degree first year final exam,
quite stress for me to handle, even it's the first year.
Finish 4 out of 6 subjects,
Finished paper:
-Business Information System Management (BISM), didn't really write very well for this paper though knowing what and how should i answer it, but somehow just didn't write that good.
-Management & Organization Behaviour (MOB), prepared for it, but i know what I wrote was consider short comparing to others, which i saw some can write over 12 pages. For this paper, I just hope that what i wrote is not out of the topic.
-Business Statistics & Decision Making (BSDM), didn't practice much on it or redo pass year questions, overall, still i think i did a great job in the exam as I'm not very good in maths subject. While hoping to know my coursework marks to be released and hope the marks would be okay... =)
-Introduction to Financial Accounting (IFA), just sat for the paper by yesterday, questions weren't too hard to be tackle, but sadly i did not put effort in reading the concept, which makes me feel that i did badly for the theory question (question1). Meanwhile for calculation, manage to get correct for 2 out of 3 questions, the 1 that i didn't manage to balance was single entry and i can't find the error i made to correct it. If i would get a A for this subject, i think it would be miracle? haha, at least a B+/- would be happy for me.

2 more papers coming up,
Introduction to Management Accounting (IMA), had no start prepare for it, though the paper is on next week wednesday but a lot to study and practice on, hopefully my slackness or laziness won't the issue that make me to procrastination on my studies.. keke...
Economics for Business and Accounting (EBA), the fact is that i had prepare for this subject neither, but i think it would be a bit fast to finish study on this subject perhaps, hopefully~

For the first time,
that i sat for exam in sick condition, where the first day (Monday) on my BISM paper, I've been making 'dumpling' even before entering the examination hall and all the way (2 hours) in the exam hall, which i wanted to say sorry to those around my area if i had disturb u all. the next thing i know when i reach home was having fever. lucky that got better before the second paper on Friday.

2 more papers! 18th and 19th, while the next thing is 4 months holiday !! can't really wait for that and wonder how should i spend the 4 months time.
another thing is that, for my motivation, i think i should buy myself a item if i got at least A or B for all my subject. While the item i wanted or wish to own are a wide angle lens 18mm f2.8, a new watch and a new handphone which i wonder on getting myself the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc or wait for Iphone 5? hmm... hmm...

anyway, hwaiting to me and friends that are sitting for their respective examinations !!
let's do our best... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment