Friday, January 14, 2011

6/1/11

back to last thursday,
which is 6th Jan,
join my family in the evening after my morning exam,
main aim is to go to MAS Cargo to collect my sis parcels
& also drop off my sis to LCCT to catch a flight to SG.
took this while heading to MAS Cargo.
this was the first time for me and my family to go MAS Cargo to collect parcel by ourself.

to summaries things up,
MAS Cargo building and procedure step department allocated in such a stupid way.
which u need to run from north to south, then south back to north to get only 1 steps done?!
It sux from the beginning which is to get passes to enter the cargo area which need to pass a custom check point.
while the total process is around 7 steps.
But it's consider fast to done all those procedure due to friendly people... =)
done everything from the beginning till the end cost around 2 hours, while normally they said it will cost 3 hours+
Another thing is that they sure know how to earn money, to complete the whole steps, got to pay about an amount of RM100+/- for those forms, custom forms & stuffs...
We started things from around 6:45pm +/- and done everything by 8:45pm|+/- and rush to the next door LCCT to drop off my sis.

i'm just to lazy to say everything out... due to my laziness... = O

No comments:

Post a Comment