Wednesday, September 1, 2010

felt quite sad about current issue in my country,
but not very interested in typing it out here.

by doing nothing this few weeks or months,
i mean really doing nothing meaningful
i started to think quite a lot more stuff,
1st major thing is about my future,
then follow on is money issue, course that i enrol...
i felt that i really regret about all those youth back then...
when i get a chance to learn much more stuff that i may not had
such as music instruments, sports, language...
haiz, though now is still not yet late to pick up but for this time is money issue that are in the way
most probably that why i can't identify my interest or what i am special in
is bzs i never even bother to try to do stuff that i had not tried before
it's not because that i didn't have the strength to do so
but i didn't have the courage to do so...

i can't differentiate that it's me that had grow to more mature or is it that i starts to envy,
envy quite a lots of people around...
lately, been saving ups to buy a DSLR...
but in the meantime
should i use those money to buy a new laptop to replace my previous 'cacat' laptop that can actually really help me in future...
everything is also about the problem of money
that force us to do opportunity cost...

one of my friend that says,
'friend is friend forever'
but the truth of it for me is that
there is nothing is forever...
friends will leave us, either way of u leaving me or i leaving u due to studies and work

feel like just abandoning my msn... starts lazy to use it...

3 more weeks till heading back to Subang Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment