Saturday, April 24, 2010

the fifth week

actually the fifth week refers to my Sem3,
that actually five week times had pass so soon,
that i rarely
able to catch up with the time
it happens to be the due date of my accounting individual assignment on monday
but
it seems that i am still in a condition where
i had no idea did i did it correctly?
is it that i, my self is clueless about it
or
is it that what the lecture and tutor giving different format and command ?

and yet, i had to finish up writing a part of essay for my english assignment that is so brain-breaking to me...
but hell ya that i am still need to finish it up by tml.

late feel like changing myself, or to say improve my self.
as past time i don't really care much about myself
on
how i live or things i did...
what i feel like doing 1st is to cut down gaming as much as possible and even till nil...

1 more week, that is 7 days away from my mid term exam...
while there isn't any revision i did to prepare myself to it...
haiz... just feel very bad to myself

this week so how to be quite interesting to me, as two friends are having birthday just 1 day time gap...
wish them again in here a happy belated birthday to Shafwan aka Jack & Catherine aka Cat...
wish them had a blast and do keep healthy always.
cheers ~ ! keep in touch ne ~

next week will be my friends that studying at UTAR having their finals,
i just can do is to wish them all the best in doing the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment