Monday, March 29, 2010

week 2 of Sem3

haiz, it's been quite stress or bothersome or distracted
the most distraction is because of my laptop is spoil again in a sense of no idea what had spoil.
while till now, it's been 3 days but doesn't have any news from the HP repair guy
that makes me feel very worry about it.
as i am not sure that if it need to pay to fix again, then my dad prefer me get a new one.
pros of getting a new 1 = no worry of spoiling again, window 7, warranty
cons of getting a new 1 = my previous file/data that is my song, HD MV's and photos will be all vanish.
i just have to hope for the best from it.

in the other hand, it's been 8 days for me to be studying my Sem3, but y the shit is it that i still cannot concentrate in my study.
i can't understand a thing from the lecture where the subject is macroeconomic and account II
ahh !! where is my brain?? where it went to when i am having my previous sem break
for this sem3, my group 3.3 few have left us
but 7 new bridging student join us by also making our group became more larger that is 27 student. 4 girls, 3 boys, if i had not mistaken.
but too bad that, they all had decide to have their assignment group to be all bridging students...
while we, had not even plan on who is with who to form a group.

just hope that i can concentrate back on my studies.
this is the last semester, gona do it more than my previous semester.
so sad that i actually felt so bad is that i didn't get any HD in my Sem1 and Sem2, this is so bothersome, as i wanted to get HD that badly for few subject...

other than that, just hope that my laptop is ok and so i can Dl new korea songs and Dl HD MV's to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment