Thursday, December 31, 2009

sad+emotional+happy+tiring=exciting

yesterday and today was a damn tiring day for me...
yesterday after finish my mid term,
went to Sunway Pyramid to walk walk with Evelyn them...
then till late night only back to hostel...
bu then today morning, around 11 + reach Mid Valley
to shop again...
>< wakao
but i didn't bought much item...
only 1 item that struck my eyes, that is G-Dragon Heartbreaker Album!!
straight buy it without any hesitations





weee~~ finally got it... T.T but do cost me quite an amount...


well, after all those stuff...
today is the new year eve
but i won't be celebrating it with my family nor friend...
but with myself at my hostel...
and the photo below is my dinner XD



and i will be not forwarding any sms to wish new year to all my friends...
as all i know is they are surely busying celebrating or count down...
Happy New Year to my friend ne...
may God bless us all...
and let the 2010 be a better year
goodbye 2009...

No comments:

Post a Comment